By Alfred Okoko
5 Types of Foods to Avoid With Fibroids
When we use the term food in our modern society we may not be on the same footing with each other. Why? We have real food then we also have refined and processed foods. Real foods are what are also referred to as whole foods. These are plant based foods that have not undergone the process of refinement and processing. We also have the words organic and inorganic foods. Organic foods are foods that have been grown using natural methods without introducing pesticides and chemical fertilisers. Inorganic then simply refers to food produced using modern agricultural productions of chemical fertilisers, pesticides and genetic modification. Therefore we have organic whole foods, organic processed foods and inorganic refined and processed foods. What’s the difference between these three? Well it’s all about the nutritional value.
The organic whole foods are nutrient dense foods and free from toxic chemicals.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
The organic refined foods on the other hand have lost much of their nutrient value due to the processing. However, they may contain additives during the processing stage to help preserve them.
The inorganic processed food on the other hand has lost its nutritional value and also has toxic chemicals residues from both the farming and processing additives.
Now let’s look at how your selection of foods may either promote you having or not having fibroids.
We have two types of meat in the market. Grass fed meat is obtained from organically brought up animals. Their meat does not have hormonal or chemical residues. These are the best for people suffering fibroids or those trying to lower their estrogen levels. We then have animals that have been brought up on genetically modified grains, chemical steroids etc. When slaughtered, we also have residues of these in the meats. These may promote the elevation of estrogen in the body, feeding the fibroids. We also have processed meats for canning or roasted meats. The additives are chemical toxins that may easily boost estrogen level rise. Fat is also found in higher quantities in this type of meat. These fats contain steroids that can lead to a spike in the body’s estrogen levels.
Refined Sugars and Carbohydrates
Refined sugar consumption and carbohydrates are famed for promoting obesity in our society. Obesity is all about having a lot of fat and cholesterol. These push up the levels of estrogen in the body leading to fibroid growth.
A high salt consumption is not good in fibroids management. Your liver and kidneys are two very important detoxification organs. The liver helps detoxify excessive estrogen. Therefore salt adds a burden to those systems operation. The excess salt too has to.be slighted out at the same time as the excess estrogen.
High Fat Dairy Products
Dairy farming may either be organic based or not. Where steroids are used on the animals, the residues may be found in the milk. Therefore, this kind of milk will promote fibroid growth.
These drinks contain caffeine which is a stimulant. The liver has a huge burden in detoxifying it. Therefore the process of trying to balance the estrogen in the body may be hampered.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- 10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home RemediesBrewers yeast, also known as nutritional yeast, is a fungus that is commonly used as a dietary supplement due to its nutritional properties. It is rich in B vitamins, proteins, fiber, and other essential minerals that make it an amazing superfood with numerous health benefits. Brewers yeast nutrition Brewer’s yeast is a type of fungusContinue reading “10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home RemediesA 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies is the perfect guide for anyone looking to manage their arthritis symptoms naturally and safely. Written by an experienced medical professional, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the different alternative treatments available for those suffering from arthritis. It covers everything from dietary and lifestyle interventions, toContinue reading “A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies”
- Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home RemediesHealing with natural energy has been practiced throughout the ages, but it has experienced a resurgence in popularity in recent years. Natural energies can be harnessed and used to help restore balance and well being to people suffering from physical and emotional ailments. Examples of natural healing include Reiki, acupuncture, homeopathy, herbalism, yoga, and meditation.Continue reading “Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home Remedies”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesArthritis is a common chronic condition that causes painful inflammation and joint damage. For those living with arthritis, finding relief from the pain can be a challenge. Fortunately, there is mounting evidence to suggest that extra virgin olive oil may offer some relief from arthritis symptoms. Extra virgin olive oil is one of the mostContinue reading “Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesPeppermint and eucalyptus oil blend for arthritis is an effective way to treat and manage the pain, inflammation, and other symptoms associated with the condition. This natural remedy has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, and more recent research has revealed its potential benefits. We will discuss how a blend of peppermint and eucalyptusContinue reading “Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”
One thought on “5 Types of Food to Avoid If You Have Fibroids – PentaGlax Healthy”
LikeLiked by 1 person