Arthritis is a condition that afflicts millions of people globally and is debilitating. It is generally characterized with inflammation and pain on the affected tissues. Over 100 forms have been identified and each seem to have a unique unknown root causes. Therefore currently the cure of arthritis does not exist in conventional practice. There is no magic bullet yet. In this scenario then it is important that the practice of self-care is important because prevention is better and cheaper than a cure. This involves learning and practicing right thinking and living. Lifestyle plays a major role in both the prevention and management of arthritis. A number of suspect causes have been identified. Some of them are as follows:
- The age factor. It normally afflicts the elderly
- Injury. Athletes and sports people seem to develop arthritis on joints that had previous damage.
- Workplace habits. There are repetitive positions or movements that put pressure on some specific joints over time.
- Immune dysfunction. Rheumatoid arthritis is suspected to be an autoimmune disorder. The immune system identified some parts of self as non self. It the attacks these causing damage.
- Genetics. It has been observed that some forms arthritis seem to have a family history.
- Nutritional deficiency. Our body tissues require certain sets of nutrient for repair and maintenance. If a diet has a chronic deficiency of vital nutrients the tissues begin to degenerate.
- Dehydration. The articular cartilage covers the ends of the bones preventing wear and tear. The cartilage is about five times smoother than ice. It’s filled with water. Therefore in a dehydrated body, priority of available water rationing may prefer the preservation of blood to cartilage. Therefore this may lead to the thinning of the cartilage protective layer. It becomes brittle and gets damaged exposing the bone ends. These then grind on each other causing more damage and deformities.
- Obesity. People who are obese exert excessive pressure on their pressure bearing joints. This may lead to joint articular cartilage damage leading to osterarthritis.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Every type of arthritis has its own sets of causes, signs and symptoms. Even the affected tissues are also unique in each form. That’s how their naming is derived. The most common forms are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis is the wear and tear form of the articular joint cartilage. In rheumatoid arthritis the immune system is the one that mistakenly destroys the synovial membrane of the joint mistaking it as not a part of self. This is what may progress further into osteoarthritis development when the cartilage also gets damaged.
Arthritis has been prevented, halted and even reversed utilising various natural healing tools that address the root causes. Conventional therapies tend to emphasize more on symptomatological relief where eventually when things worsen joint replacement is the only solution. The preparations focus on inflammation and pain management. However, there are many success stories out there of people who’ve recovered from their arthritis through the application of simple natural therapies. Myself included . I cleared my condition and I am not on any therapies. I simply adjusted my lifestyle and decided to lead a natural life. My lifestyle and diet are simple. That was way back in 2016 that I resolved my issue naturally. You can watch my video below at the end of this article.
Some deformities may be permanent and are ireversible. Proper diet and lifestyle changes are mandatory. Wrong diet and lifestyles in the past life lie at the root cause of the problem. At least you can lead a better life naturally through identifying your own unique arthritis triggers and eliminating them completely.
Pain and inflammation management without addressing the root causes is basically the root cause of joint degenerations and disability in some people. People continue with wrong practices being protected by anti-inflammatory and pain relieving drugs. Nature’s green pharmacy is rich with products that are natural and safe.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Arthritis Remedy With Turmeric and Ginger Tea
This is an excellent preparation for people with arthritis. Turmeric contains a compound known as curcumin. It has anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties. It’s recommended dose is about 600mg daily. Ginger is also rich in gingerols. These also exert both anti-inflammatory and pain relieving effects.
- A cup of water
- A teaspoon of ginger
- Two teaspoons of turmeric
- A natural sweetener e.g stevia or pure honey
-Bring the water to boil
-Add the two ingredients while stirring
-Lower the heat and cover for about 10 minutes
-Sieve and pour in your cup. Add the stevia or honey based on your taste and drink after a meal.
+254 726 530 868
How I Cured My Arthritis Naturally
- 10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home RemediesBrewers yeast, also known as nutritional yeast, is a fungus that is commonly used as a dietary supplement due to its nutritional properties. It is rich in B vitamins, proteins, fiber, and other essential minerals that make it an amazing superfood with numerous health benefits. Brewers yeast nutrition Brewer’s yeast is a type of fungusContinue reading “10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home RemediesA 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies is the perfect guide for anyone looking to manage their arthritis symptoms naturally and safely. Written by an experienced medical professional, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the different alternative treatments available for those suffering from arthritis. It covers everything from dietary and lifestyle interventions, toContinue reading “A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies”
- Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home RemediesHealing with natural energy has been practiced throughout the ages, but it has experienced a resurgence in popularity in recent years. Natural energies can be harnessed and used to help restore balance and well being to people suffering from physical and emotional ailments. Examples of natural healing include Reiki, acupuncture, homeopathy, herbalism, yoga, and meditation.Continue reading “Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home Remedies”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesArthritis is a common chronic condition that causes painful inflammation and joint damage. For those living with arthritis, finding relief from the pain can be a challenge. Fortunately, there is mounting evidence to suggest that extra virgin olive oil may offer some relief from arthritis symptoms. Extra virgin olive oil is one of the mostContinue reading “Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesPeppermint and eucalyptus oil blend for arthritis is an effective way to treat and manage the pain, inflammation, and other symptoms associated with the condition. This natural remedy has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, and more recent research has revealed its potential benefits. We will discuss how a blend of peppermint and eucalyptusContinue reading “Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”