Arthritis is a condition that afflicts millions of people globally and is debilitating. It is generally characterized with inflammation and pain on the affected tissues. Over 100 forms have been identified and each seem to have a unique unknown root causes. Therefore currently the cure of arthritis does not exist in conventional practice. There is no magic bullet yet. In this scenario then it is important that the practice of self-care is important because prevention is better and cheaper than a cure. This involves learning and practicing right thinking and living. Lifestyle plays a major role in both the prevention and management of arthritis. A number of suspect causes have been identified. Some of them are as follows:
- The age factor. It normally afflicts the elderly
- Injury. Athletes and sports people seem to develop arthritis on joints that had previous damage.
- Workplace habits. There are repetitive positions or movements that put pressure on some specific joints over time.
- Immune dysfunction. Rheumatoid arthritis is suspected to be an autoimmune disorder. The immune system identified some parts of self as non self. It the attacks these causing damage.
- Genetics. It has been observed that some forms arthritis seem to have a family history.
- Nutritional deficiency. Our body tissues require certain sets of nutrient for repair and maintenance. If a diet has a chronic deficiency of vital nutrients the tissues begin to degenerate.
- Dehydration. The articular cartilage covers the ends of the bones preventing wear and tear. The cartilage is about five times smoother than ice. It’s filled with water. Therefore in a dehydrated body, priority of available water rationing may prefer the preservation of blood to cartilage. Therefore this may lead to the thinning of the cartilage protective layer. It becomes brittle and gets damaged exposing the bone ends. These then grind on each other causing more damage and deformities.
- Obesity. People who are obese exert excessive pressure on their pressure bearing joints. This may lead to joint articular cartilage damage leading to osterarthritis.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Every type of arthritis has its own sets of causes, signs and symptoms. Even the affected tissues are also unique in each form. That’s how their naming is derived. The most common forms are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis is the wear and tear form of the articular joint cartilage. In rheumatoid arthritis the immune system is the one that mistakenly destroys the synovial membrane of the joint mistaking it as not a part of self. This is what may progress further into osteoarthritis development when the cartilage also gets damaged.
Arthritis has been prevented, halted and even reversed utilising various natural healing tools that address the root causes. Conventional therapies tend to emphasize more on symptomatological relief where eventually when things worsen joint replacement is the only solution. The preparations focus on inflammation and pain management. However, there are many success stories out there of people who’ve recovered from their arthritis through the application of simple natural therapies. Myself included . I cleared my condition and I am not on any therapies. I simply adjusted my lifestyle and decided to lead a natural life. My lifestyle and diet are simple. That was way back in 2016 that I resolved my issue naturally. You can watch my video below at the end of this article.
Some deformities may be permanent and are ireversible. Proper diet and lifestyle changes are mandatory. Wrong diet and lifestyles in the past life lie at the root cause of the problem. At least you can lead a better life naturally through identifying your own unique arthritis triggers and eliminating them completely.
Pain and inflammation management without addressing the root causes is basically the root cause of joint degenerations and disability in some people. People continue with wrong practices being protected by anti-inflammatory and pain relieving drugs. Nature’s green pharmacy is rich with products that are natural and safe.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Arthritis Remedy With Turmeric and Ginger Tea
This is an excellent preparation for people with arthritis. Turmeric contains a compound known as curcumin. It has anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties. It’s recommended dose is about 600mg daily. Ginger is also rich in gingerols. These also exert both anti-inflammatory and pain relieving effects.
- A cup of water
- A teaspoon of ginger
- Two teaspoons of turmeric
- A natural sweetener e.g stevia or pure honey
-Bring the water to boil
-Add the two ingredients while stirring
-Lower the heat and cover for about 10 minutes
-Sieve and pour in your cup. Add the stevia or honey based on your taste and drink after a meal.
+254 726 530 868
- 10 Benefits of Grapes to Your Health – Pentaglax Home RemediesGrapes has many health benefits, including blood pressure control, weight loss, skin health, hair health, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health. Nutrition Facts of Grapes Grapes are nutritionally dense. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. It is also rich in a phytonutrient called resveratrol. It has many therapeutic benefits in preventing and neutralizing …
- Boswellia Health Benefits and Chronic Pain Management – Pentaglax Home RemediesBoswellia serrata or frankinsence contains chemicals that can lower inflammation, pain, reduce swelling and improve the body’s immune response. Extracts of Boswellia serrata juice, bark and other plant parts have been used orally for therapeutic purposes. People use Boswellia serrata to treat osteoarthritis. Nutritional Content Gum resin is a part of Boswellia serrata commonly used …
- 10 Incredible Basil Benefits and Uses – Pentaglax Home RemediesBasil benefits and uses include anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, aids digestion, regulates blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, reduces weight, and more. Basil Nutritional Facts Basil is rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. It all works together to deliver the health-promoting properties of the leaves, teas and oils. It contains iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, beta carotene, vitamins B1, …
- 7 Benefits of Black Pepper- Pentaglax Home RemediesBlack pepper(Piper Nigrum L) is rich in antioxidants, especially piperine, which has been found to help neutralize free radicals that can damage the body’s cells and cause disease. This compound is also useful as an antibacterial, antioxidant and helps to protect the protective gastroduodenal mucosa. Black Pepper Benefits High in antioxindants Black pepper contains many …
- Depression: Brightening Your Mood With Food – Pentaglax Home RemediesDepression is actually a mental illness that is characterized by gloom over virtually every aspect of an individuals life. The body, mood and and thoughts are all involved. It has become quiet common in these modern times due to a number of factors within and outside the individuals environment. The COVID pandemic has triggered a …