Plants were created first before man. They supply us with grains, vegetables, fruits, seeds and nuts. In these we find nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, fats and oils, antioxidants , enzymes, fibre and phytonutrients. These nutrients serve as the building blocks of our cells, tissues, organs and systems.
Also read Healing Without Medicine or Surgery
Mans body we are told in the scriptures was molded from the soil. The soil component supplied the bodies nutrient building blocks. The nutrients in mans body gets consumed and heads for depletion as he performs his daily duties. Therefore the nutrients reservoir have to be replenished from the soil. Well, man has no ability to feed on the soil. Plants do. They have roots in the soil. Therefore man and plants share something in common. They are both comprised of common vital nutrients from the soil.
Also read Asparagus Health Benefit
Another interesting angle is this. Man eats plants and plants eat man! The living man’s body has his home above the ground. When man dies, the body’s home is below the grounds. The dead body becomes manure and is eaten by the plant roots. The living man above the ground then feeds on the plant to obtain their vital nutrients.
Each nutrient has been found to be essential in health maintenance in the human body. Either surplus or deficiency of nutrients may affect the normal functions.of the body. This may lead to disease. If the deficiencies become chronic then a chronic degenerative disorder may occur. Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine said, ‘Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food. From this then we can see that plants are really helpful in our health.
Also check Cabbage Juice For Peptic Ulcers
The best nutrition for man is a whole food that is plant-based. Just check out our closest cousins in nature the apes. What do they eat? How is their health compared to yours? Who is eating healthier? Do they suffer from the chronic degenerative conditions that have plagued us since we left the garden of Eden?
- 10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home RemediesBrewers yeast, also known as nutritional yeast, is a fungus that is commonly used as a dietary supplement due to its nutritional properties. It is rich in B vitamins, proteins, fiber, and other essential minerals that make it an amazing superfood with numerous health benefits. Brewers yeast nutrition Brewer’s yeast is a type of fungusContinue reading “10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home RemediesA 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies is the perfect guide for anyone looking to manage their arthritis symptoms naturally and safely. Written by an experienced medical professional, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the different alternative treatments available for those suffering from arthritis. It covers everything from dietary and lifestyle interventions, toContinue reading “A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies”
- Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home RemediesHealing with natural energy has been practiced throughout the ages, but it has experienced a resurgence in popularity in recent years. Natural energies can be harnessed and used to help restore balance and well being to people suffering from physical and emotional ailments. Examples of natural healing include Reiki, acupuncture, homeopathy, herbalism, yoga, and meditation.Continue reading “Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home Remedies”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesArthritis is a common chronic condition that causes painful inflammation and joint damage. For those living with arthritis, finding relief from the pain can be a challenge. Fortunately, there is mounting evidence to suggest that extra virgin olive oil may offer some relief from arthritis symptoms. Extra virgin olive oil is one of the mostContinue reading “Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesPeppermint and eucalyptus oil blend for arthritis is an effective way to treat and manage the pain, inflammation, and other symptoms associated with the condition. This natural remedy has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, and more recent research has revealed its potential benefits. We will discuss how a blend of peppermint and eucalyptusContinue reading “Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”