Moringa oloifera is a plant that is consumed globally as both food and medicine. It is famed due to its high nutritional value of nutrients. The high concentrations of nutrients makes it a natural nutrient supply power house. Therefore virtually every body system benefits from this rich nutrient supply. Its also highly recommended for use in populations that are highly malnourished. It supplies proteins that the body needs including other vital nutrients. The high nutrient concentrations basically converts it inta a vita nutrient power house.
Moringa is rich in chlorophyll. Its been observed that human blood is red and chlorophyll is green. They have a lot of semblance. They are both alkaline in nature. Their chemical structure are almost similar. The main difference between them is at the centre of their molecular structures where blood contains iron while chlorophyll contains magnesium.
Moringa oleifera contains a number of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Minerals such as iron, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium are found in good amounts. Vitamins comprise of vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B12 and folic acid are present. It also has choline and chlorophyll. Its also rich in quercetin and chlorogenic acid.
Health Benefits of Moringa
Moringa has a number of active components that help check on the production of the bad cholesterol which normally end up being deposited within the cardiovascular systems. This effect results in the hardening and constriction of blood vessels. This scenario may promote the genesis of heart problems, high blood pressure and strokes amongst many others.
Blood Sugar Regulation
Due to the current adoption of nutritionally empty diets and leading sedentary lifestyles, we are globally having a proliferation of obesity. Obesity generally promotes the onset of diabetes, high blood pressure and osteoarthritis.
Moringa is full of antioxidants that are capable of regulating blood sugar. It has quercetin and chlorogenic acid that play a vital role in blood sugar regulation.
High Blood Pressure Regulation
High blood pressure normally occurs in some people having constricted arteries in cases e.g arteriosclerosis. Moringa has components that can help cleanse clogged arteries improving blood circulation to all body cells, tissues and organs. The combination of nutrients such as magnesium, calcium, potassium and quercetin all play a major role in blood pressure regulation.
Moringa nutrient composition contains a number of beneficial nutrients such as vitamins A and C that provide powerful antioxidant effects. These antioxidants help protect our body cells from free radical damage. This therefore helps promote cellular, tissue and organ functions.
Skin and Hair Health
The antioxidant components of moringa helps promote healthy cells due th the prevention of oxidative damages. There are also a number of nutrients that help promote both hair and skin health. A number of products are made containing moringa components for the promotion of both healthy skin and hair.
Moringa nutrients help boost the normal functioning of the bodys main elimination organs – the skin, lungs, liver, kidney, intestinal tract etc. This ensures that the bodys acidic waste products are efficiently eliminated from the body. These acidic wastes are normally deposited in our body tissues and organs leading to disease onset.
Moringa nutrients help promote effective digestion and absorption of nutrients. This helps boost the immune function. The antioxidants help neutralise free radicals that may destroy the immune system.
Slowing the Aging Process
The aging processes are accelerated by the celluar damage by free radicals and the resultant malfunction of the detoxification mechanism. Since moringa boosts the health of these mechanisms, it therefore helps in slowing the aging process.
Weight Loss Management
Moringa nutrients play a vital role in weight loss management. Since it improves the digestive process and supplies fiber, it helps lower bad cholestreol formation and deposition in body tissues that may lead to weight gain. Moringa boosts metabolism.
Moringa helps improve circulation and therefore erection. The vitamin A component also helps in sperm production. Moringa also improves stamina and imparts a good mood therefore boosting the overal sexual arousal environment in the person.
- 10 Benefits of Grapes to Your Health – Pentaglax Home RemediesGrapes has many health benefits, including blood pressure control, weight loss, skin health, hair health, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health. Nutrition Facts of Grapes Grapes are nutritionally dense. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. It is also rich in a phytonutrient called resveratrol. It has many therapeutic benefits in preventing and neutralizing …
- Boswellia Health Benefits and Chronic Pain Management – Pentaglax Home RemediesBoswellia serrata or frankinsence contains chemicals that can lower inflammation, pain, reduce swelling and improve the body’s immune response. Extracts of Boswellia serrata juice, bark and other plant parts have been used orally for therapeutic purposes. People use Boswellia serrata to treat osteoarthritis. Nutritional Content Gum resin is a part of Boswellia serrata commonly used …
- 10 Incredible Basil Benefits and Uses – Pentaglax Home RemediesBasil benefits and uses include anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, aids digestion, regulates blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, reduces weight, and more. Basil Nutritional Facts Basil is rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. It all works together to deliver the health-promoting properties of the leaves, teas and oils. It contains iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, beta carotene, vitamins B1, …
- 7 Benefits of Black Pepper- Pentaglax Home RemediesBlack pepper(Piper Nigrum L) is rich in antioxidants, especially piperine, which has been found to help neutralize free radicals that can damage the body’s cells and cause disease. This compound is also useful as an antibacterial, antioxidant and helps to protect the protective gastroduodenal mucosa. Black Pepper Benefits High in antioxindants Black pepper contains many …
- Depression: Brightening Your Mood With Food – Pentaglax Home RemediesDepression is actually a mental illness that is characterized by gloom over virtually every aspect of an individuals life. The body, mood and and thoughts are all involved. It has become quiet common in these modern times due to a number of factors within and outside the individuals environment. The COVID pandemic has triggered a …