Arthritis is a type of joint inflammation that affects a large number of people worldwide.
Arthritis causes pain and inflammation, making it difficult for people to move and stay active.
Arthritis comes in many forms and it can affect one or more joints.
The purpose of a joint in the human body is to allow connected body parts to freely move.
Tips To Heal Arthritis at Home
We will discuss the 9 tips that will help you heal your arthritis at home
- Get enough exercise
Exercise is essential for healing arthritis since it make your joints flexible, helps manage your weight and also strengthens the muscles surrounding your joints.
2. Avoid joint stress
Avoid sitting in a position that is uncomfortable or movements that put your joints on alot of stress. Asking for assistance is a better choice.
3. Get a massage
Regular massage sessions may help in relieving joint discomfort and reduce stress.
4. Healthy diet plan
Consider eating plant based foods as they have been associated with reduced inflammation due to their antioxidant presence. They are also good for boosting immunity.
Avoid eating processed foods, red meat, added sugars and salt, and saturated fat. They have all been linked with increased inflammation.
5. Meditation and relaxation therapies
Meditation and relaxation therapies may reduce stress, anxiety and depression which have been found to trigger inflammation and pain.
6. Use turmeric on your dishes
Turmeric contains curcumin, a chemical that contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Adding a small amount of turmeric on your diet may help reduce joint inflammation.
7. Use herbal supplements
Try using some herbal supplements which are believed to help heal arthritis. These supplements include:
- Devil’s claw
8. Cold and hot therapies
Cold therapy involves wraping a gel ice pack in a towel and rubbing against the affected joint to reduce swelling, joint pain and inflammation.
Hot therapy involves taking a long warm shower in the morning which may reduce stiffness.
9. Fish oils
Fish oils contain long chain omega-3 fatty acids which have been proven by research to reduce inflammation. They also contain vitamin D which is essential for joint health.
- 10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home RemediesBrewers yeast, also known as nutritional yeast, is a fungus thatContinue reading “10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home RemediesA 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies is the perfectContinue reading “A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies”
- Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home RemediesHealing with natural energy has been practiced throughout the ages, butContinue reading “Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home Remedies”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesArthritis is a common chronic condition that causes painful inflammation andContinue reading “Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesPeppermint and eucalyptus oil blend for arthritis is an effective wayContinue reading “Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”