Fatigue is not an illness because it cannot be tested in a standard lab. However, it is one of the signs of a certain imbalance in the body. It could be a sign of discord between mind, body, spirit and feelings. This is a matter of low energy production within the body. It leads to the inability to energize normal everyday functions. Therefore, in most cases, identifying the root causes that deprive the body of its vital energy needs and resolving these issues is the ideal solution.
The 8 Most Common Causes of Fatigue and Low Energy
About 70% of our body is made up of water. Water forms our blood and other body secretions. It’s also essential in the disposal of body wastes. Therefore in cases where an individual is dehydrated signs of low energy and fatigue will be the order of the day.
Remedy: Drinking at least 8-12 glasses of water daily as a habit will solve this issue.
Also check 3 Benefits of Omega 3 Fatty Acids in Arthritis
2. A Large Meal
When we consume a large meal, our digestive system may demand for more energy to help it perform it’s work. It also depends on the composition of the diet. There may be foods that require an abnormal amount of energy for digestion. Also some peoples digestive system may not be compatible with the food consumed.
Remedy: Consume a mixed balanced nutritious diet. Don’t over eat. Identify foods that normally takes away your energy. Either avoid them or consume in moderation.
3. Lack of Sleep
When we find ourselves sleeping less hours than say the normal 8 hours daily, we tend to begin experiencing fatigue during our working hours.
Remedy: Try to reschedule your time so that you can develop a rhythm for your sleep and working time.
4. Caffeine Consumption
Well caffeine in moderation will spur energy. However excessive consumption may over exhaust the body and result in fatigue.
Remedy: Simply cut down on caffeine consumption or stop altogether if not yet addicted. If you are already addicted, you need to wean yourself out of it slowly just like a smoker, alcoholic or drug addict. If you don’t do this you may develop withdrawal symptoms which may not be good.
People suffering from diabetes normally have excess sugar in their blood circulatory system. They are unable to absorb this sugar into their body tissue for consumption hence their tissues may lack appropriate energy for functioning. Due to this then they may develop fatigue.
Remedy: The diet must be strictly observed. Fibre rich foods do well in helping stabilize the blood sugar e.g whole grains and beans. Consumption of processed and refined foods is just a total mess up. These foods will spike up the sugar since they lack fibre, nutrients such as chromium and zinc which help stabilize blood sugar in whole foods.
Our red blood cells play a major role in the transport of oxygen into the cells. A person who is anemic lacks adequate red blood cells to carry adequate oxygen to the cells to produce energy. Therefore this deficiency may manifest as fatigue.
Remedy: Nutrition plays a major role in the production of red blood cells. Spinach, liver etc may help in the rectification of the situation.
Our thyroid gland plays a major role in controlling metabolism. A weak thyroid gland may lead to low energy production and fatigue.
Remedy: Diet and nutrition plays a major role in the health of the thyroid gland. Your doctor may also prescribe drugs that may help balance the hormone production.
8. Heart Condition
The heart pumps the blood to all the body cells in the body. It therefore plays a major role in the supply of oxygen to the cells to produce energy. If the heart becomes weak then it means there will be oxygen insufficiency in the cells. This may lead to fatigue.
- 10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home RemediesBrewers yeast, also known as nutritional yeast, is a fungus that is commonly used as a dietary supplement due to its nutritional properties. It is rich in B vitamins, proteins, fiber, and other essential minerals that make it an amazing superfood with numerous health benefits. Brewers yeast nutrition Brewer’s yeast is a type of fungusContinue reading “10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home RemediesA 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies is the perfect guide for anyone looking to manage their arthritis symptoms naturally and safely. Written by an experienced medical professional, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the different alternative treatments available for those suffering from arthritis. It covers everything from dietary and lifestyle interventions, toContinue reading “A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies”
- Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home RemediesHealing with natural energy has been practiced throughout the ages, but it has experienced a resurgence in popularity in recent years. Natural energies can be harnessed and used to help restore balance and well being to people suffering from physical and emotional ailments. Examples of natural healing include Reiki, acupuncture, homeopathy, herbalism, yoga, and meditation.Continue reading “Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home Remedies”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesArthritis is a common chronic condition that causes painful inflammation and joint damage. For those living with arthritis, finding relief from the pain can be a challenge. Fortunately, there is mounting evidence to suggest that extra virgin olive oil may offer some relief from arthritis symptoms. Extra virgin olive oil is one of the mostContinue reading “Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesPeppermint and eucalyptus oil blend for arthritis is an effective way to treat and manage the pain, inflammation, and other symptoms associated with the condition. This natural remedy has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, and more recent research has revealed its potential benefits. We will discuss how a blend of peppermint and eucalyptusContinue reading “Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”