Scientists have proven that human beings began consuming raw milk from animals 10,000 years ago.
Milk possesses alot of health benefits and nutritional compositions, which will make you never skip out on it.
Milk is good for preventing cavities and tooth decay.
Milk is a rich source of calcium and phosphorus, minerals that are essential for bone strength.
Moreover, it contains proteins known as caseins, which combine with the two minerals to form a protective layer on the enamel.
2. Boost energy
You can use milk for relaxing your muscles when feeling lose of energy since it contains saturated fats, which inhibit the use of muscle mass for energy.
3. Tackles arthritis
Research done on women shown that drinking low fat milk may aid in slowing down the progression of arthritis.
4. Weight loss
Protein rich foods such as milk have been linked with weight loss since they boost the metabolism and process promote satiety thus reducing the amount of calories you take per day.
Sodium and potassium are the major electrolytes in your body.
Milk is a rich source of these two minerals, which are essential for mantaining hydration.
6. Health bones
We all know that kids get strong bones for consuming milk.
Adults also reduce their risks of getting bone related sickness such as osteoporosis by consuming milk since it contains calcium. Vitamin D also found in milk is responsible for promoting the absorption of milk.
7. Increased immunity
Milk is known to reduce allergies in your body and also fight against other microbes and germs due to the presence of vitamin D, probiotics and immunoglobulins.
- 10 Benefits of Grapes to Your Health – Pentaglax Home RemediesGrapes has many health benefits, including blood pressure control, weight loss, skin health, hair health, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health. Nutrition Facts of Grapes Grapes are nutritionally dense. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. It is also rich in a phytonutrient called resveratrol. It has many therapeutic benefits in preventing and neutralizing …
- Boswellia Health Benefits and Chronic Pain Management – Pentaglax Home RemediesBoswellia serrata or frankinsence contains chemicals that can lower inflammation, pain, reduce swelling and improve the body’s immune response. Extracts of Boswellia serrata juice, bark and other plant parts have been used orally for therapeutic purposes. People use Boswellia serrata to treat osteoarthritis. Nutritional Content Gum resin is a part of Boswellia serrata commonly used …
- 10 Incredible Basil Benefits and Uses – Pentaglax Home RemediesBasil benefits and uses include anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, aids digestion, regulates blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, reduces weight, and more. Basil Nutritional Facts Basil is rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. It all works together to deliver the health-promoting properties of the leaves, teas and oils. It contains iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, beta carotene, vitamins B1, …
- 7 Benefits of Black Pepper- Pentaglax Home RemediesBlack pepper(Piper Nigrum L) is rich in antioxidants, especially piperine, which has been found to help neutralize free radicals that can damage the body’s cells and cause disease. This compound is also useful as an antibacterial, antioxidant and helps to protect the protective gastroduodenal mucosa. Black Pepper Benefits High in antioxindants Black pepper contains many …
- Depression: Brightening Your Mood With Food – Pentaglax Home RemediesDepression is actually a mental illness that is characterized by gloom over virtually every aspect of an individuals life. The body, mood and and thoughts are all involved. It has become quiet common in these modern times due to a number of factors within and outside the individuals environment. The COVID pandemic has triggered a …