An unhealthy diet consists of foods that are prone to inflammation, such as artificial food additives, fried foods, synthetic sweeteners, antibiotic-enriched animal products, processed foods, and sugar.
Inflammation is a natural component in an immune system’s response. It signals your body from injury or damage, such as when your ankle throbs and inflates after a break so that your immune system may respond.
Apart from external injuries, inflammation can be caused by a variety of factors, including excessive stress, lack of sleep, heredity and poor nutrition.
This diet increases abdominal fat, causes joint discomfort, lowers levels of probiotics in the bowel, causes weight gain, fatigue and bloating, and links diabetes and obesity to heart disease and cancer.
You will learn how to reduce inflammation by increasing the number of beneficial bacteria in your intestine, extinguishing inflammatory genes and lowering levels of pro-inflammatory indicators by eating curative foods.
Also check 8 Health Benefits of Asparagus
Foods That Lower Inflammation
Ginger contains compounds known as gingerols which are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-disease.
Research has shown that ginger inhibits swelling and inflammation.
Blue berries contain antioxidants known as anthocyanins that contribute to their anti-inflammatory effect by inhibiting inflammatory genes.
They also contain antioxidants such as flavonoids which reduce inflammation too.
Also check Healing Without Medicine or Surgery
3. Raw Oats
Oats are resistant starch that is not digested in your gut.
They feed your healthy gut bacteria, then produce a fatty acid that leads to efficient fat oxidation known as butyrate.
Higher levels of butyrate have been linked with reduced inflammation.
4. Dark Chocolate
There are certain microbes that ferment chocolate in our stomachs producing anti-inflammatory compounds that inhibit genes linked to insulin resistance and inflammation.
Also check 10 Amazing Health Benefits of Bell Pepper
5. Red Peppers
Red peppers contain vitamin C, bioflavonoids beta-carotene, quercetin, and luteolin which have been proven to reduce inflammation.
They contain omega-3 fatty acids, polyunsaturated fats that are anti-inflammatory.
They provide you with EPA and DHA which fight inflammation by increasing the levels of a hormone by the name adiponectin.
Adiponectin enhances your muscles’ ability to use carbs for energy, boosts metabolism, and burns fat thus suppresses inflammation genes.
Also check 1o Amazing Health Benefits of Brown Rice
Research has shown that turmeric shuts down inflammatory enzymes, COX-2, and 5-LOX.
Turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties thus reducing liver damage, heart disease, joint inflammation, and other diseases.
Broccoli contains vitamin K which regulates inflammation.
Broccoli is high in glucosinolate compounds that help prevent unwanted inflammation when they’re converted to I3C—.
Also check 10 Impressive Health Benefits of Tomatoes
9. Chia Seeds
Chia seeds help stabilize blood sugar levels which increases inflammation due to the overproduction of reactive oxygen species (ROS), inflammatory free radicals.
Spinach contains Vitamins C, K, E, and carotenoids which are all known to fight inflammation-causing agents cytokines.
Pineapple contains Bromelain, an enzyme that acts as a meat tenderizer and a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Bromelain contains amounts of potassium that help to repair and resolve muscle soreness that can be a result of exercise.
The yolk of an egg is rich in vitamin D which is known to diminish inflammation.
Vitamin D deficiency has also been linked with high levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
Also check 10 Health Benefits of Pectin
- 10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home RemediesBrewers yeast, also known as nutritional yeast, is a fungus that is commonly used as a dietary supplement due to its nutritional properties. It is rich in B vitamins, proteins, fiber, and other essential minerals that make it an amazing superfood with numerous health benefits. Brewers yeast nutrition Brewer’s yeast is a type of fungusContinue reading “10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home RemediesA 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies is the perfect guide for anyone looking to manage their arthritis symptoms naturally and safely. Written by an experienced medical professional, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the different alternative treatments available for those suffering from arthritis. It covers everything from dietary and lifestyle interventions, toContinue reading “A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies”
- Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home RemediesHealing with natural energy has been practiced throughout the ages, but it has experienced a resurgence in popularity in recent years. Natural energies can be harnessed and used to help restore balance and well being to people suffering from physical and emotional ailments. Examples of natural healing include Reiki, acupuncture, homeopathy, herbalism, yoga, and meditation.Continue reading “Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home Remedies”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesArthritis is a common chronic condition that causes painful inflammation and joint damage. For those living with arthritis, finding relief from the pain can be a challenge. Fortunately, there is mounting evidence to suggest that extra virgin olive oil may offer some relief from arthritis symptoms. Extra virgin olive oil is one of the mostContinue reading “Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesPeppermint and eucalyptus oil blend for arthritis is an effective way to treat and manage the pain, inflammation, and other symptoms associated with the condition. This natural remedy has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, and more recent research has revealed its potential benefits. We will discuss how a blend of peppermint and eucalyptusContinue reading “Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”