The edible night shade plants include tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplants, etc. and are in the Solanacea family. Some people suspect that the solanine they contain can lead to inflammation. However, there is still no definitive proof. Some people do not have trouble with the nightshade plants while others do.
The no nightshade diet has been created for people who suffer from arthritis e.g. osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc. This diet involve the exclusion of the family of nightshade plants from the diet. Well, some people have claimed to get better with this transition. However, some of these plants also contain rich antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients that can help lower inflammation too.
Also check 12 Health Benefits of Wheatgrass Juice
Historical background of the no nightshade diet
This diet was developed by an individual by the name of Dr. Childers. He held a PhD in horticulture and was aware of the toxic nature of plants in the belladonna family. He was diagnosed with arthritis. He realized that as he consumed tomatoes, his arthritis worsened. So he decided to take them off his diet. His condition markedly improved. So he decided to get the whole nightshade family out of his diet. Within a few months, his pain had actually calmed down.
Dr. Childers tested his diet on a number of people suffering from arthritis and was successful. It is said that about 10% of the population is susceptible to edible plants of the nightshade. I believe it doesn’t hurt anyone just to eliminate the whole family and find out for yourself if you can be one of the 10% susceptible to nightshade family.
Also check 12 Health Benefits of Almonds
A personal experience when I was an arthritis victim in 2016
Consequently, depending on different factors, some may benefit while others may not. However, it’s not an exercise in futility. It is best to just try it and see if you might belong to the group that is a beneficiary of the transformation. I came across Dr D’Adamo’s blood type diet plan that indicates that potatoes promote arthritis in the O blood group. Well, in 2016, when I had arthritis, I eliminated nightshade plants, including potatoes, because I was an O blood type. I cured my arthritis, and then became free from inflammation, pain or swelling.That worked on me. I lead a normal life and I just try to help afflicted people find their own customized solution. There are more than 100 different kinds of arthritis. Some of the underlying causes are not known. You are therefore responsible for taking charge of your recovery.. Know thyself.
Also check Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
Therefore based on various factors some may benefit while others may not. However its not an excercise in futility. Its better to simply try it out and see whether you could belong to the group that are beneficiaries of the transformation. I came accross the blood type diet plan by Dr D’Adamos whereby potatoes are indicated to promote arthritis in blood type O. Well, in 2016 when Iwas an arthritis victim, I knocked out the night shade plants including potatoes since I was a blood type O. I cured my arthritis then and have been free from inflammation, pain or swellings. It worked for me. I lead a normal life and only try to help those afflicted to come up with their own tailored solution. We have over 100 different types of arthritis. The root causes are all not known. It is therefore your responsibility to take charge of your healing. Know thyself.
Also check 10 Health Benefits of Turmeric
The Nightshade Vegetables
Some of the members of the nightshade plants include:
- bell peppers
- hot peppers
- white potatoes
Well, do your own research and see if eliminating them can give you relief. If after a week or two you get relief, try eating them again and feel your body. If the inflammation goes up, then you know at least a few of your enemies and can eliminate them completely.
Also check 14 Green Tea Health Benefits
- 10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home RemediesBrewers yeast, also known as nutritional yeast, is a fungus that is commonly used asContinue reading “10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home RemediesA 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies is the perfect guide for anyone lookingContinue reading “A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies”
- Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home RemediesHealing with natural energy has been practiced throughout the ages, but it has experienced aContinue reading “Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home Remedies”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesArthritis is a common chronic condition that causes painful inflammation and joint damage. For thoseContinue reading “Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesPeppermint and eucalyptus oil blend for arthritis is an effective way to treat and manageContinue reading “Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- Health Benefits of Turmeric and Ginger Tea for Arthritis – Pentaglax Home RemediesTurmeric and ginger tea has long been used as a natural remedy for arthritis, aContinue reading “Health Benefits of Turmeric and Ginger Tea for Arthritis – Pentaglax Home Remedies”