Ginger is believed to have originated from southeast asia.
The underground part of the stem is oftenly used as a spice. It is widely known as the ginger root.
Also check 10 Health Benefits of Gingko Biloba
Add ginger on your diet to get the following health benefits:
Ginger contains large amounts of gingerol, a substance that is viewed as powerful in reducing cancer risk.
Research has shown that ginger may be effective to different types of cancer such as gastrointestinal cancer, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer and ovarian cancer.
Also check Gout: Symptoms, Causes and Natural Remedies
2. Lower cholesterol levels
The type of food you eat will determine your cholesterol levels.
High bad LDL cholesterol levels are associated with a high risk of heart related diseases.
Studies have proven that taking 3grams of ginger three times a day may aid in reducing LDL bad cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
3. Weight loss
Ginger is a good choice for lowering your weight.
Ginger aids in weight loss since it increases the amount of calories burned by your body and reduces inflammation. In
4. Lowers blood sugar
Gingerol, the main component found in ginger aids in the absorption of glucose in muscle cells without insulin.
This may help reduce high blood sugar levels.
Also check 7 Health Benefits of Beans
Ginger has been found to speed up digestion and empty the stomach on people with indegestion problems and stomach discomfort.
Research stated that it took 12.3 minutes for the stomach to empty on indegestion patients who consumed ginger.
Studies have shown ginger to be effective in reducing pain and disability on arthritis patients.
Ginger inhibits the effect of certain chemical substances that trigger joint inflammation.
7. Boost immunity
Ginger contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that fight free radicals and inflammation, keeping you at a low risk of infections.
8. Heart health
Ginger contains antioxidants which aid in reducing the formation of plaq in the arteries due to high cholesterol.
Ginger is also capable of reducing blood clots in your blood vessels since it contains blood thinning properties.
9. Skin health
Ginger’s antioxidant properties are widely known to aid in softening the skin.
Ginger aids in proper blood circulation and flushes out toxins from the skin.
Moreover, ginger protects your skin from damage by free radicals and UV light.
Also check The No Nightshade Arthritis Diet
10. Menstrual cramps
Ginger regulates the levels of prostaglandins in menstruating women.
Higher levels of prostaglandins are associated with critical menstrual cramps.
- 10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home RemediesBrewers yeast, also known as nutritional yeast, is a fungus that is commonly used as a dietary supplement due to its nutritional properties. It is rich in B vitamins, proteins, fiber, and other essential minerals that make it an amazing superfood with numerous health benefits. Brewers yeast nutrition Brewer’s yeast is a type of fungusContinue reading “10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home RemediesA 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies is the perfect guide for anyone looking to manage their arthritis symptoms naturally and safely. Written by an experienced medical professional, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the different alternative treatments available for those suffering from arthritis. It covers everything from dietary and lifestyle interventions, toContinue reading “A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies”
- Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home RemediesHealing with natural energy has been practiced throughout the ages, but it has experienced a resurgence in popularity in recent years. Natural energies can be harnessed and used to help restore balance and well being to people suffering from physical and emotional ailments. Examples of natural healing include Reiki, acupuncture, homeopathy, herbalism, yoga, and meditation.Continue reading “Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home Remedies”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesArthritis is a common chronic condition that causes painful inflammation and joint damage. For those living with arthritis, finding relief from the pain can be a challenge. Fortunately, there is mounting evidence to suggest that extra virgin olive oil may offer some relief from arthritis symptoms. Extra virgin olive oil is one of the mostContinue reading “Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesPeppermint and eucalyptus oil blend for arthritis is an effective way to treat and manage the pain, inflammation, and other symptoms associated with the condition. This natural remedy has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, and more recent research has revealed its potential benefits. We will discuss how a blend of peppermint and eucalyptusContinue reading “Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”