Panax ginseng is a small perennial plant that wields an amazing range of health benefits including the management of stress, fatigue, diabetes, high blood pressure and also in the recovery of illness.
Panax ginseng is also referred to as Korean or Chinese ginseng is a small perennial plant whose origin is China and Korea. We have a number of ginseng types in the market. Some of the most notable ginseng plants include : panax ginseng, panax quinquefolium, panax japonicum, panax pseudoginseng and panax trifolium. However, the most used one is panax ginseng which is the subject of discussion here.
Benefit of Ginseng
Regulates Blood Sugar
Panax ginseng plant has been discovered to possess components that exert hypoglycemic effects(lowers blood sugar). Therefore its used in some cases to help lower blood sugar in diabetics.
Panax ginseng plant has demonstrated that its capable of helping prevent cancer in populations that consume it regularly.
Panax ginseng plant is also useful in weight management plans. It helps suppress appetite.
Improves Sexual Health
Panax ginseng plant may promote an increase in the sperm count in the male and also accelerates the growth of the ovary in the female. It may also increase testosterone levels while also decreasing the prostate weight. Therefore it may help in handling cases of benign prostatic enlargement.
Promotes Skin Health
Panax ginseng plant helps in the promotion of healthy cells production in the body. Therefore it helps in prolonging the life of cells hence exerting an anti-aging effect.
When it comes to blood pressure control, we find that in low doses of the panax ginseng plant is capable of lowering elevated blood pressure. On the other hand in high doses it may elevate the blood pressure. It also help lower bad cholesterol and prevents arteriosclerosis. Therefore the cardiovascular system benefits as a whole. There is improved blood flow and also regulated blood pressure.
Panax ginseng plant is capable of boosting the immune function to fight off bacterial and viral infections. With its strong antioxidant property, its capable of neutralizing free radicals that may damage body cells.
Restores Hormonal Balance
Panax ginseng plant is useful in the management of menopausal symptoms. It helps restore hormonal balance. In men also the testosterone levels are elevated where they are low with an increase in sperm count.
Promotes Heart Health
Panax ginseng plant is known to help lower cholesterol in the body. By helping to clear up deposits in the arteries, it helps prevent blockages in the heart and starvation of vital oxygen and nutrients. This helps prevent cardiac problems.
- 10 Benefits of Grapes to Your Health – Pentaglax Home RemediesGrapes has many health benefits, including blood pressure control, weight loss, skin health, hair health, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health. Nutrition Facts of Grapes Grapes …
- Boswellia Health Benefits and Chronic Pain Management – Pentaglax Home RemediesBoswellia serrata or frankinsence contains chemicals that can lower inflammation, pain, reduce swelling and improve the body’s immune response. Extracts of Boswellia serrata juice, bark and …
- 10 Incredible Basil Benefits and Uses – Pentaglax Home RemediesBasil benefits and uses include anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, aids digestion, regulates blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, reduces weight, and more. Basil Nutritional Facts Basil is rich in vitamins, …
- 7 Benefits of Black Pepper- Pentaglax Home RemediesBlack pepper(Piper Nigrum L) is rich in antioxidants, especially piperine, which has been found to help neutralize free radicals that can damage the body’s cells and …
- Depression: Brightening Your Mood With Food – Pentaglax Home RemediesDepression is actually a mental illness that is characterized by gloom over virtually every aspect of an individuals life. The body, mood and and thoughts are …