Arthritis is defined as the inflammation of one or several joints. The body’s synovial movements or articulations at the knees, wrists, elbows, fingers, toes, hips and shoulders are affected. Pain in the joint and rigidity, swelling, deformity and decreased range of motion are observed. Bony spurs may develop in affected areas increasing pain in the joints and reducing mobility.
Joint Pain Causes
Arthritis Related Causes
- viral arthritis
- rheumatoid arthritis
Unrelated Causes to Arthritis
Check out Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
Joint Pain Relief Remedies
Olive Oil For Joint Pain Relief
Olive oil is known to possess a number of antioxidants that exert powerful anti-inflammatory effects leading to joint pain relief. Its constituents are also known to help prevent the destruction of the articular cartilage and may therefore be a part of joint pain treatment. It may also be used to massage the affected parts e.g the fingers and hands and obtain joint pain relief.
Epsom Salt For Joint Pain Relief
When Epsom salts are dissolved in warm water it breaks down into magnesium and sulphate. During the water bath treatment, these two substances are absorbed through the skin and provide joint pain relief. These include reduction in swelling, inflammation, pain and also helps relax the muscles. By dipping the hands or feet in epsom salt bath one may obtain joint pain relief.
Garlic For Joint Pain Relief
Garlic contains powerful anti-inflammatory compounds e.g diallyl disulfide that provide relief for joint pain. It has the ability to help prevent articular cartilage damage and inflammation of joint. It may be consumed raw to obtain the full therapeutic effects.
Turmeric For Joint Pain Relief
Turmeric is rich in curcumin, euginol, cinnamic acid, limonene etc. Curcumin has been found to have anti-inflammatory effects that provide relief for joint pain. It helps reduce swelling, inflammation of joints and pain. Circulation is improved including blood vessels health. A teaspoon of the dried grounded powder may be placed in a glass of milk and drunk to obtain joint pain relief.
Ice Bag For Joint Pain Relief
Placing an ice bag on the affected area may help provide relief for joint pain from an arthritic flare. This will help reduce inflammation, swelling and pain in the joint.
Ginger For Joint Pain Relief
Ginger is known to contain a number of active constituents that may promote anti-inflammatory activities. Therefore its suitable as a knee pain and other joints home remedy. Its rich in capsaicin, camphor, curcumin, gingerols etc. It also helps in the joint pain relief, management of muscle pain and circulatory disorders.
Joint Pain Supplements
There are a number of supplements that may be used in the management of joint pain relief. Some notable examples are listed below.
This product helps in joint pain relief through the reduction of inflammation in the body.
This product also helps in the promotion of joint pain relief. It helps strengthen the joints , ligaments and tendons.
Essential Fatty Acids
These products are known to help lower inflammation in the body and hence provides the necessary joint pain relief.
This product is nowadays quiet common in both prescription and non prescription administrations. This product is famed with providing joint pain relief. It helps promote cartilage,tendons, bones, ligaments and synovial fluid health.
This product is sulphur based. It provides notable joint pain relief through the reduction of inflammation and also the promotion of joint and tissue repair work.
There are very many other supplements in the market. Some are combined for better results.
- 10 Benefits of Grapes to Your Health – Pentaglax Home RemediesGrapes has many health benefits, including blood pressure control, weight loss, skin health, hair health, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health. Nutrition Facts of Grapes Grapes are nutritionally dense. It is …
- Boswellia Health Benefits and Chronic Pain Management – Pentaglax Home RemediesBoswellia serrata or frankinsence contains chemicals that can lower inflammation, pain, reduce swelling and improve the body’s immune response. Extracts of Boswellia serrata juice, bark and other plant parts have been …
- 10 Incredible Basil Benefits and Uses – Pentaglax Home RemediesBasil benefits and uses include anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, aids digestion, regulates blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, reduces weight, and more. Basil Nutritional Facts Basil is rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. It all …
- 7 Benefits of Black Pepper- Pentaglax Home RemediesBlack pepper(Piper Nigrum L) is rich in antioxidants, especially piperine, which has been found to help neutralize free radicals that can damage the body’s cells and cause disease. This compound is …
- Depression: Brightening Your Mood With Food – Pentaglax Home RemediesDepression is actually a mental illness that is characterized by gloom over virtually every aspect of an individuals life. The body, mood and and thoughts are all involved. It has become …