The health of the intestine is determined by the equilibrium of the microorganisms which inhabit it. A proper balance between good and bad will lead to dynamic health. An imbalance, by contrast, will lead to the proliferation of both physical and mental diseases. The healthy balance of these organisms also has an impact on the dynamic health of the immune system.
We know that food affects the balance of the micro-organisms that populate our intestines. There are diets that may promote the destruction of the good organisms and promote the proliferation of the bad causing diseases ones. For example, the consumption of whole fruits and vegetables helps promote a healthy gut microbiome. By contrast, refined and processed foods lead to the destruction of the healthy microbiome. Fiber plays a major role in the promotion of these healthy microorganisms since they feed on it. These microorganisms help digest insoluble fibre from our diet.
Check out A Practical Guide to Healthy Living
We provide 10 pillars of healing that will help promote both your mind, body, spirit and emotional health. This will bring them into harmonic vibrations that promotes vibrant health and happiness.
You will learn amongst many others:
* How to master your thinking(psychology) and it’s impact on both your body and environment manifestations – health or disease
*How to master your physiological functions in your trillion body cells to help manifest vibrant health and happiness at all times.
* Health is the natural default status. Disease is an illusion.
* The power of both the nocebo and placebo effects in our health and disease manifestation.
* As within so is without. You are the farmer within your body and are subject to the immutable universal law of sowing and reaping – root cause therapy.
Also Check No Nightshade Vegetables Arthritis Diet
Gut Healing Foods
Our gut microbiome feed on the sugar available in leafy green vegetables. This promotes their health and proliferation to provide protection in our body. Therefore it is recommended that our diets should always consist of a good amount of green leafy vegetables.
Spirulina contains a rich database of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that are health promoting. They are also loved by our gut bacteria since they get essential nutrition to enable them thrive,
Turmeric is known for ages to help improve digestive health and also exert antiinflammatory action. These promote gut health and may help in the management of intestinal inflammation and bowel permeability. These two situations are the main causes of indigestion and other related disorders.
Also Check 8 Common Causes of Fatigue
It has been observed that a whole plant based diet may promote a healthy gut microbiome. Fiber that is found in these foods are digested by the gut microorganism. Their actions also help in the promotion of healthy digestion and fat metabolism hence being useful in weight management. They even help promote the feeling of fullness and reduce appetite in ta weight loss program.
Parsley stimulates the normal activity of the digestive system and also freshens breath. It may boost appetite and also helps in the relieving of gas. The gut microbiome benefits from the rich nutrition of parsley. It contains more vitamin C than oranges in weight which is a very powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. Therefore inflammation in the gut may benefit.
Chia seeds are a powerhouse of vital nutrients for the body and also has fiber . All these are vital for our gut health. Its rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Its a good prebiotic and helps in the promotion of a good digestive function. Chia seed also produces a gel like substance that can act as an intestinal cleanser.
Also Check Lowering Blood Pressure at Home
Flax seed is rich in nutrients, omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. All these help promote an efficient digestion and also helps the growth of a healthy gut microbiome. This therefore help promote immune function and is also useful in weight management. The individual mood is also enhanced since there seems to be a relationship between a healthy gut microbiome and good mood.
Fermented foods help in the promotion of the multiplication of good gut microbes. This is good in the case where someone has been on antibiotics for a long time with the net effect being destruction of even the good bacteria. Therefore, the bacteria found in these fermented foods may help restore the bacterial balance in our intestine, support digestive health and ease digestive problems.
Aloe vera juice has been known to help in gut health promotion. It helps in the promotion of good bacteria in the gut hence boosting the immune function. Aloe vera reduces inflammation, soothes stomach irritation and aids healing. It also acts as a laxative.
Cabbage is known to be a good prebiotic. Fermented cabbage juice is normally used to help promote the growth of good gut bacteria. It also contains fiber that the gut bacteria feed on.
- 10 Extraordinary Sesame Seeds Health Benefits- Pentaglax Home RemediesSesame seeds are one of the oldest crops in the world and have been used in traditional medicine for centuries. They are an excellent source of essential nutrients, including magnesium, …
- 10 Unbelievable Caraway Seeds Health Benefits – Pentaglax Home RemediesCaraway is the dried fruit of the caraway plant, native to Europe and Asia. The seeds have a pungent flavor similar to anise and are used to flavor a variety …
- 10 Benefits of Grapes to Your Health – Pentaglax Home RemediesGrapes has many health benefits, including blood pressure control, weight loss, skin health, hair health, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health. Nutrition Facts of Grapes Grapes are nutritionally dense. It …
- Boswellia Health Benefits and Chronic Pain Management – Pentaglax Home RemediesBoswellia serrata or frankinsence contains chemicals that can lower inflammation, pain, reduce swelling and improve the body’s immune response. Extracts of Boswellia serrata juice, bark and other plant parts have …
- 10 Incredible Basil Benefits and Uses – Pentaglax Home RemediesBasil benefits and uses include anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, aids digestion, regulates blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, reduces weight, and more. Basil Nutritional Facts Basil is rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. It …