Yoghurt is a dairy product made by bacterial fermentation of milk that is nutritionally dense and is a rich source of proteins, vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B complex, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, zinc etc.
Health Benefits of Yoghurt
Enhances digestive health
Yogurt contains probiotics which benefit digestive health. They can contain added probiotics like lactobacillus, acidophilus and lactobacillus casei. All these elements are useful in constructing a healthy gut microbiome. This kind of environment becomes beneficial to treat common digestive disorders, including constipation, diarrhoea and bloating.
Reduces the blood pressure
Yoghurt is full of minerals and vitamins that contribute to cardiovascular health. In this process, arterial hypertension is lowered by the relaxation of arteriolar walls due to the presence of calcium, potassium, magnesium.
There are some bacteria that also produce some proteins which contribute to lowering high blood pressure.
Decreases cholesterol levels
Yogurt plays a key role in lowering bad cholesterol in the blood, thus reducing cardiovascular disease, e.g. high blood pressure, heart problems, strokes and memory problems. It prevents arterial hardening also called atherosclerosis. Low-fat yogurt is best for those who have elevated levels of cholesterol.
Also check 10 Astounding Top Raw Honey Benefits
Yoghurt is rich in nutrients that help build strong bones, such as calcium, phosphorus, protein and vitamin D. Probiotics added to yogurt are also useful as they can help modulate intestinal calcium absorption and bone metabolism.
Enhances Brain Function
Yogurt contains bacteria called probiotics. It has been observed that they may contribute to improved brain function and even benefit cases of depression.
Skin production requires a number of nutrients, including calcium, which is readily available in yogurt preparations. Zinc in yoghurt has anti-inflammatory properties and therefore helps to prevent free radical damage to the skin. Yogurt also has lactic acid which is known to help eliminate dry and dead skin cells. It leads to a smooth complexion.
Also Check 10 Remarkable Health Benefits of Amaranth
Probiotics in yogurt are known to help stimulate your body’s immune function. The quality of your digestive health affects your immune system. Since yogurt promotes a healthy gut microbiome, the immune function is also enhanced.
Yogurt is high in probiotic, calcium and vitamin D. This combination has been shown to play an important role in colon health, including the prevention of colorectal cancer.
Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes
Yogourt nutrients are believed to be useful for people with type 2 diabetes. Probiotics, zinc and others are known to be potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. Therefore, conditions that may be caused by inflammatory syndrome may benefit.
Also Check 10 Impressive Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
Probiotics in yogurt can help alleviate inflammation in arthritis and also decrease the sensation of pain. The calcium and vitamin D also helps in arthritis management.
- 10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home RemediesBrewers yeast, also known as nutritional yeast, is a fungus that is commonly used as a dietary supplement due to its nutritional properties. It is richContinue reading “10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home RemediesA 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies is the perfect guide for anyone looking to manage their arthritis symptoms naturally and safely. Written by anContinue reading “A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies”
- Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home RemediesHealing with natural energy has been practiced throughout the ages, but it has experienced a resurgence in popularity in recent years. Natural energies can be harnessedContinue reading “Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home Remedies”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesArthritis is a common chronic condition that causes painful inflammation and joint damage. For those living with arthritis, finding relief from the pain can be aContinue reading “Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesPeppermint and eucalyptus oil blend for arthritis is an effective way to treat and manage the pain, inflammation, and other symptoms associated with the condition. ThisContinue reading “Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”