Walk every day and you will definitely be fit and stay fit as well. Walking exercises are known to promote weight loss, increase brain function, prevent heart disease and even improve vision.
Benefits of Daily Walk
Helps Maintain a Healthy Weight
Get into shape. Walking is known to help burn calories and thus is conducive to a weight loss program. Stomach fat can be worked on hence promoting a healthy weight. Exercise for weight loss with a daily walking program.
Check out A Practical Guide to Healthy Living
A Practical Guide to Healthy Living
We provide 10 pillars of healing that will help promote both your mind, body, spirit and emotional health. This will bring them into harmonic vibrations that promotes vibrant health and happiness.
You will learn amongst many others:
* How to master your thinking(psychology) and it’s impact on both your body and environment manifestations – health or disease
*How to master your physiological functions in your trillion body cells to help manifest vibrant health and happiness at all times.
* Health is the natural default status. Disease is an illusion.
* The power of both the nocebo and placebo effects in our health and disease manifestation.
* As within so is without. You are the farmer within your body and are subject to the immutable universal law of sowing and reaping – root cause therapy.
Lifts Your Mood
Walking stimulates blood flow in the brain, bringing much-needed nutrients and oxygen. As a result, the mood is stimulated and depression is reduced. All this is due to the release of the brain endorphin hormones that are also referred to as ‘happy hormones’.
By taking a walk daily for say 20-30 minutes has been found to be of health benefit. Walking encourages blood circulation within the body. Nutrients feed the tissues and toxins are also excreted through the removal organs. Blood pressure also benefits because it is brought down. The heart muscles are also worked on and strengthened. Accumulated toxins also get eliminated from the body. Prevent heart disease with this day-to-day practice.
Walking after eating is helpful for digestion. It helps the digestive process by stimulating the stomach and intestines. This helps expedite the passage of food from the stomach to the small intestine.
Stimulate your brain when you walk. Blood flow is enhanced in the brain and muscles of the body. Oxygen and nutrient supplies are also improved, and so is creativity. Overall productivity is also improved.
- Top 10 Chamomile Health Benefits – Pentaglax Home RemediesChamomile is a plant that has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. Chamomile tea is made from the dried flower heads of the plant and has a variety …
- Top 10 Orange Health Benefits – Pentaglax Home RemediesOranges are a good source of Vitamin C, which can help boost your immune system and help you fight off infections. They can also help improve your skin health and …
- 10 Extraordinary Sesame Seeds Health Benefits- Pentaglax Home RemediesSesame seeds are one of the oldest crops in the world and have been used in traditional medicine for centuries. They are an excellent source of essential nutrients, including magnesium, …
- 10 Unbelievable Caraway Seeds Health Benefits – Pentaglax Home RemediesCaraway is the dried fruit of the caraway plant, native to Europe and Asia. The seeds have a pungent flavor similar to anise and are used to flavor a variety …
- 10 Benefits of Grapes to Your Health – Pentaglax Home RemediesGrapes has many health benefits, including blood pressure control, weight loss, skin health, hair health, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health. Nutrition Facts of Grapes Grapes are nutritionally dense. It …