Pears are packed with vital nutrients that promote good health. It contains minerals, vitamins as well as phytochemicals such as vitamins A, C, K, zinc and copper. They help exert antioxidant effects and help prevent free radical damage to body cells.
The nutritional content of pears includes fiber, which boosts the digestive process. It is also rich in minerals such as copper, calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese and iron. Vitamins A, C and K are also available. Folic acid is also available.
Health Benefits of Pears
Pears are high in fiber, which promotes digestive health. This helps with constipation and flatulence. It also contains pectin, which is a mild laxative.
Fights Against Free Radicals
Pears contain powerful antioxidants that help neutralize free radical damage in the body’s cells. They help reduce inflammation. This protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
Also check Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
Prevents Heart Disease
Pears are high in fiber and pectin. These help improve digestion and lower cholesterol levels. The antioxidant nutrients also help reduce inflammation. These net effects are beneficial to arterial health. They help prevent atherosclerosis and heart blockages.
Also check 10 Incredible Benefits of Cinnamon
Pears are useful in weight control. This is due to the fiber content, which boosts digestion and also promotes the feeling of satiety.
Pears are rich in nutrients that promote bone health and help prevent conditions like osteoporosis. It contains both boron, potassium and vitamin K. These help improve bone density.
Boosts Immune Function
Pears contain powerful antioxidants like vitamin C. They are known to boost the immune system and improve its effectiveness.
Pears are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients. These help prevent free radical damage to the body’s cells, which can lead to the development of cancer.
Blood Sugar Control
Pears are known to have a low glycemic index and therefore do not cause blood sugar spikes. The nutrient content therefore helps in treating the condition.
Energy and Vitality
Pears contain a range of nutrients that boost both energy and vitality. These include niacin and folic acid. It is also rich in copper and potassium.
Also check Arthritis Pain In The Joint Remedy
Pears are very useful during pregnancy due to the rich nutritional content of folic acid, iron, fiber, potassium and vitamin C. These are part of the nutrients that are essential at this stage of development.
- Top 10 Chamomile Health Benefits – Pentaglax Home RemediesChamomile is a plant that has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. Chamomile tea is made from the dried flower heads of the plant and has a …
- Top 10 Orange Health Benefits – Pentaglax Home RemediesOranges are a good source of Vitamin C, which can help boost your immune system and help you fight off infections. They can also help improve your skin health …
- 10 Extraordinary Sesame Seeds Health Benefits- Pentaglax Home RemediesSesame seeds are one of the oldest crops in the world and have been used in traditional medicine for centuries. They are an excellent source of essential nutrients, including …
- 10 Unbelievable Caraway Seeds Health Benefits – Pentaglax Home RemediesCaraway is the dried fruit of the caraway plant, native to Europe and Asia. The seeds have a pungent flavor similar to anise and are used to flavor a …
- 10 Benefits of Grapes to Your Health – Pentaglax Home RemediesGrapes has many health benefits, including blood pressure control, weight loss, skin health, hair health, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health. Nutrition Facts of Grapes Grapes are nutritionally dense. …