Passion fruit is rich in antioxidants and fiber. These include vitamins A, C and flavonoids. It is also rich in iron, potassium, magnesium and copper. Therefore, it has been shown to be beneficial for cardiovascular health and brain functions, among other things.
Passion Fruit Health Tips
Passion fruit peel has been shown to be beneficial in relieving asthma. It helps control both shortness of breath and wheezing symptoms.
Drinking 1-2 cups of passion fruit daily helps boost metabolism, which leads to the breakdown of excess fat in body tissues and organs. Therefore, it is helpful in a weight loss program.
Passion flower components are known to decrease brain cell activity, resulting in relaxation of the mind and body. This helps reduce anxiety. It increases levels of a chemical called GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid). This lowers brain activity.
Also check Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
There is no one magic bullet that can resolve over 100 forms of arthritis. Each individuals arthritis may have different causative and aggravating factors and genetics may also play a role. In my case in the year 2016, I played detective on my past lifestyle where I came to learn is where the causative factors lay. Remember, your present health circumstances are the by product of your past thinking and living lifestyles choices, arthritis included. I also came to understand more about our unique individual blood type, diet, digestion and immune health. I am a blood type O. Equipped with this genetic understanding led me to knock off all stuff that had been found to be unhealthy for my blood type and some could actually aggravate arthritis. When I made these transitions in my life, I lost weight – 123 kg to 92kg within about 4 months. Note that obesity may be one of the promoting factors in osteoarthritis, which was what I had. It’s now 6 years as I write this ebook having been arthritis free through natural interventions. Well the story is long and I cannot present here. That’s why I have documented it for those who want the exact details in my ebook Freedom From Arthritis Naturally to inspire, educate and empower other arthritis warriors that never ever give up!
I hope you will be inspired, educated and empowered to take charge of your health. You and only you are at cause in your journey of life.
Passion fruit contains a number of antioxidants that can neutralize cancer-causing free radicals in the body’s cells. Some of these antioxidants include vitamins A and C. It also contains phenolic compounds like chrysin and piceatannol, which can destroy cancer cells.
Passionflower has a mild calming effect. It can help you fall asleep and is therefore important for insomnia.
Helps Prevent Anemia
Passion fruit is rich in iron, copper, magnesium and phosphorus. These are essential for both bone health and red blood cell production.
Passion fruit is high in fiber and potassium but low in sodium. This benefits heart health. The fiber component helps improve digestion and also helps lower cholesterol deposition in the cardiovascular system.
Good For Eye Health
Passion fruit is rich in vitamins and flavanoids that are beneficial for eye health. The powerful antioxidants such as vitamins A and C help to neutralize cell-damaging free radicals in the eyes.
Controls Insulin Levels
Passion fruit may help improve insulin sensitivity and thus aid in the management of diabetes.
Passion fruit contains antioxidants such as vitamin C. These provide protection to the immune cells by neutralizing the damaging free radicals.
- 10 Benefits of Grapes to Your Health – Pentaglax Home RemediesGrapes has many health benefits, including blood pressure control, weight loss, skin health, hair health, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health. Nutrition Facts of Grapes Grapes are …
- Boswellia Health Benefits and Chronic Pain Management – Pentaglax Home RemediesBoswellia serrata or frankinsence contains chemicals that can lower inflammation, pain, reduce swelling and improve the body’s immune response. Extracts of Boswellia serrata juice, bark and other …
- 10 Incredible Basil Benefits and Uses – Pentaglax Home RemediesBasil benefits and uses include anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, aids digestion, regulates blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, reduces weight, and more. Basil Nutritional Facts Basil is rich in vitamins, minerals …
- 7 Benefits of Black Pepper- Pentaglax Home RemediesBlack pepper(Piper Nigrum L) is rich in antioxidants, especially piperine, which has been found to help neutralize free radicals that can damage the body’s cells and cause …
- Depression: Brightening Your Mood With Food – Pentaglax Home RemediesDepression is actually a mental illness that is characterized by gloom over virtually every aspect of an individuals life. The body, mood and and thoughts are all …