Highly processed foods, alcohol, sugary foods, fried foods etc. have been found to promote inflammation and pain in the joints. Some of those in the fore front also seems to be some of the foods that we normally tend to consume on a daily basis e.g sugar, dairy and refined, processed foods. Therefore their identification and elimination may help provide the very much needed inflammation and pain relief in cases of joint pain. Therefore you can do something about the joint pain right at your home.
Join Fiverr and discover the fastest way to hire freelancers, for any online project. Thank me later!
Foods that May Promote Inflammation in The Joints
Processed sugars are known to activate pro-inflammatory compounds in our body that can cause joint pain. Sugar is also known to contribute to weight gain. Thus, this extra load puts pressure on the joint, causing inflammation and pain. If someone is overweight, losing weight can play an important role in reducing joint pain.
Processed meats such as sausage, bacon, canned beef and hot dogs have been linked to inflammation that can cause joint pain. They can contain high amounts of nitrites and purines, which can increase joint inflammation. They trigger high levels of inflammatory markers, C-reactive protein (CRP), interleukin-6, and homocysteine.
Also check Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
There is no one magic bullet that can resolve over 100 forms of arthritis. Each individuals arthritis may have different causative and aggravating factors and genetics may also play a role. In my case in the year 2016, I played detective on my past lifestyle where I came to learn is where the causative factors lay. Remember, your present health circu nomstances are the by product of your past thinking and living lifestyles choices, arthritis included. I also came to understand more about our unique individual blood type, diet, digestion and immune health. I am a blood type O. Equipped with this genetic understanding led me to knock off all stuff that had been found to be unhealthy for my blood type and some could actually aggravate arthritis. When I made these transitions in my life, I lost weight – 123 kg to 92kg within about 4 months. Note that obesity may be one of the promoting factors in osteoarthritis, which was what I had. It’s now 6 years as I write this ebook having been arthritis free through natural interventions. Well the story is long and I cannot present here. That’s why I have documented it for those who want the exact details in my ebook Freedom From Arthritis Naturally to inspire, educate and empower other arthritis warriors that never ever give up!
I hope you will be inspired, educated and empowered to take charge of your health. You and only you are at cause in your journey of life.
Eggs contain arachidonic acid in the yolk, which can promote inflammation and pain in the joint. Saturated fats are also available and can also promote inflammation and joint pain. However, eggs also contain anti-inflammatory nutrients, e.g. vitamins B and Vitamin D. Therefore, limited intake may be recommended by removing the yolk and consuming the egg white portion.
Moderate alcohol consumption reduces the risk of developing arthritis. However, it can make things worse for those suffering from arthritis or gout.
Refined grains have been deprived of most of the nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, etc. These components play an important role in providing both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions in the cells of the body. Since these nutrients help neutralize inflammation, refined grains cannot help relieve joint pain as they are nutritionally depleted.
Fried foods are high in omega-6 fatty acids known to promote joint inflammation that causes pain.
Milk and Dairy Products
Milk protects the joints and bones thanks to the presence of nutrients such as calcium. However, the protein, casein found in milk, can promote joint inflammation and pain in some people.
So it can be seen that by avoiding the foods above, you might be surprised at the relief you get from your joint pain.
- 10 Benefits of Grapes to Your Health – Pentaglax Home RemediesGrapes has many health benefits, including blood pressure control, weight loss, skin health, hair health, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health. Nutrition Facts of Grapes Grapes are nutritionally dense. It …
- Boswellia Health Benefits and Chronic Pain Management – Pentaglax Home RemediesBoswellia serrata or frankinsence contains chemicals that can lower inflammation, pain, reduce swelling and improve the body’s immune response. Extracts of Boswellia serrata juice, bark and other plant parts have …
- 10 Incredible Basil Benefits and Uses – Pentaglax Home RemediesBasil benefits and uses include anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, aids digestion, regulates blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, reduces weight, and more. Basil Nutritional Facts Basil is rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. It …
- 7 Benefits of Black Pepper- Pentaglax Home RemediesBlack pepper(Piper Nigrum L) is rich in antioxidants, especially piperine, which has been found to help neutralize free radicals that can damage the body’s cells and cause disease. This compound …
- Depression: Brightening Your Mood With Food – Pentaglax Home RemediesDepression is actually a mental illness that is characterized by gloom over virtually every aspect of an individuals life. The body, mood and and thoughts are all involved. It has …