Highly processed foods, alcohol, sugary foods, fried foods etc. have been found to promote inflammation and pain in the joints. Some of those in the fore front also seems to be some of the foods that we normally tend to consume on a daily basis e.g sugar, dairy and refined, processed foods. Therefore their identification and elimination may help provide the very much needed inflammation and pain relief in cases of joint pain. Therefore you can do something about the joint pain right at your home.
Foods that May Promote Inflammation in The Joints
Processed sugars are known to activate pro-inflammatory compounds in our body that can cause joint pain. Sugar is also known to contribute to weight gain. Thus, this extra load puts pressure on the joint, causing inflammation and pain. If someone is overweight, losing weight can play an important role in reducing joint pain.
Processed meats such as sausage, bacon, canned beef and hot dogs have been linked to inflammation that can cause joint pain. They can contain high amounts of nitrites and purines, which can increase joint inflammation. They trigger high levels of inflammatory markers, C-reactive protein (CRP), interleukin-6, and homocysteine.
Also check Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
There is no one magic bullet that can resolve over 100 forms of arthritis. Each individuals arthritis may have different causative and aggravating factors and genetics may also play a role. In my case in the year 2016, I played detective on my past lifestyle where I came to learn is where the causative factors lay. Remember, your present health circu nomstances are the by product of your past thinking and living lifestyles choices, arthritis included. I also came to understand more about our unique individual blood type, diet, digestion and immune health. I am a blood type O. Equipped with this genetic understanding led me to knock off all stuff that had been found to be unhealthy for my blood type and some could actually aggravate arthritis. When I made these transitions in my life, I lost weight – 123 kg to 92kg within about 4 months. Note that obesity may be one of the promoting factors in osteoarthritis, which was what I had. It’s now 6 years as I write this ebook having been arthritis free through natural interventions. Well the story is long and I cannot present here. That’s why I have documented it for those who want the exact details in my ebook Freedom From Arthritis Naturally to inspire, educate and empower other arthritis warriors that never ever give up!
I hope you will be inspired, educated and empowered to take charge of your health. You and only you are at cause in your journey of life.
Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook here
Eggs contain arachidonic acid in the yolk, which can promote inflammation and pain in the joint. Saturated fats are also available and can also promote inflammation and joint pain. However, eggs also contain anti-inflammatory nutrients, e.g. vitamins B and Vitamin D. Therefore, limited intake may be recommended by removing the yolk and consuming the egg white portion.
Moderate alcohol consumption reduces the risk of developing arthritis. However, it can make things worse for those suffering from arthritis or gout.
Refined grains have been deprived of most of the nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, etc. These components play an important role in providing both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions in the cells of the body. Since these nutrients help neutralize inflammation, refined grains cannot help relieve joint pain as they are nutritionally depleted.
Fried foods are high in omega-6 fatty acids known to promote joint inflammation that causes pain.
Milk and Dairy Products
Milk protects the joints and bones thanks to the presence of nutrients such as calcium. However, the protein, casein found in milk, can promote joint inflammation and pain in some people.
So it can be seen that by avoiding the foods above, you might be surprised at the relief you get from your joint pain.
- 10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home RemediesBrewers yeast, also known as nutritional yeast, is a fungus that is commonly used as a dietary supplement due to its nutritional properties. It is rich in B vitamins, proteins,Continue reading “10 Health Benefits of Brewers Yeast -Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home RemediesA 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies is the perfect guide for anyone looking to manage their arthritis symptoms naturally and safely. Written by an experienced medical professional, thisContinue reading “A 31 Day Guide to Arthritis Home Remedies”
- Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home RemediesHealing with natural energy has been practiced throughout the ages, but it has experienced a resurgence in popularity in recent years. Natural energies can be harnessed and used to helpContinue reading “Healing With Natural Energy Benefits – PentaGlax Home Remedies”
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesArthritis is a common chronic condition that causes painful inflammation and joint damage. For those living with arthritis, finding relief from the pain can be a challenge. Fortunately, there isContinue reading “Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home RemediesPeppermint and eucalyptus oil blend for arthritis is an effective way to treat and manage the pain, inflammation, and other symptoms associated with the condition. This natural remedy has beenContinue reading “Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend for Arthritis Relief – Pentaglax Home Remedies”