Pentaglax Home Remedies
We believe in holistic health practices and hence provide healthy, handy hints in this site. We will bring along low-cost, easy to use natural therapies from around the globe. Health is the by product of harmony in the mind, body, spirit and soul. Disease on the other hand is the discord in the four aspects of the person. You’ll obtain handy tips and ideas that promote:
- Body health
- Mental health
- Emotional health
- Spiritual health
Our bodies need nutrients as the building blocks. These nutrients are derived from nutrition. Our cells make up tissues and these make up organs. These organs operate in various body systems e.g cardiovascular, digestive or respiratory. For these systems to operate optimally quality nutrition is vital to provide energy. The digestive, respiratory, nervous, musculoskeletal systems all require energy to perform optimally. Plant based nutrition seems to be the best. However, whole foods are much more healthier than the processed and refined forms. Malnutrition is a condition of the body when it lacks balanced nutrients. The process of refining and processing involves the removal of vital nutrients. Therefore the consumption of these foods may be creating some form of malnutrition in the society and a proliferation of their lifestyle diseases. They are creating discord in the operation of the interdependent body systems. The end product is not health but disease. Health is created through the harmonic operation of the body systems. Whole foods promote wholeness or health in the human body.
We shall therefore provide information on ways and methods of using nature to establish harmony in the body systems. This is the practice of holistic health.
Thoughts are the seeds of the mind. The mind serves as a garden. You are the farmer in your mind garden. Whatever thought seeds you select and plant in your mind so shall you harvest plentiful of the same at harvestime. Life may be likened to a game. It has rules just like in any other game. We are all under the immutable natural law of sowing and reaping. Whatever thoughts you plant in mind you shall harvest the ultimate consequences in time. Thoughts may be positive and empowering or negative and disempowering.
We will provide powerful programs that will help you to develop a prosperity consciousness. This will help you to be more positive and attract happiness, joy and vibrant health. This is one of our goals in the promotion of holistic health.
Your emotions actually trigger motion that leads to a behavioral change or action that produces an outcome or result. In life we want good results in terms of our health. Therefore it’s important that we blend positive thoughts with equivalent emotions to achieve our desired healthy end. Negative emotions such as fear, worry, jealousy, resentment etc are harmful to our bodies. They trigger the release of harmful chemicals like cortisol and adrenaline in excessive quantities. These depress the immune function. Cholesterol is also deposited in the arteries leading to arteriosclerosis or hardening of the arteries. This is how high blood pressure, cardiac diseases, stroke, impotence etc are given birth to. Positive emotions e.g love,joy, happiness, faith, hope etc. are empowering. They promote the release of happy hormones e.g endorphins. The immune system is given a boost. The body gets in balance and health state.
We have plenty of tips that will help you transform your life positively. You will develop emotional intelligence and be at the drivers seat in your life.
Spirituality is all about connection. It’s a connection with a power that is mightier than ourselves. By holding onto this strong belief, we tend to become more powerful. Our feeling of confidence and extra power increases. We come into the possession of powers that we couldn’t singly possess. We feel more in control of our lives and affairs as we feel not to be operating alone. There is this mighty power giving us protection, guidance and unwavering support to achieve all our objectives and goals.
We will avail powerful programs and tips that will transform your life when you learn how to master using this higher power. This power is always available to all humanity at all times.
“We want you not to fall sick in the first place”
Let’s get in touch.
- Top 10 Chamomile Health Benefits – Pentaglax Home RemediesChamomile is a plant that has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. Chamomile tea is made from the dried flower heads of the plant and has a variety of health benefits. Chamomile tea is a good source of antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antispasmodic properties. Chamomile tea can be used to treat …
- Top 10 Orange Health Benefits – Pentaglax Home RemediesOranges are a good source of Vitamin C, which can help boost your immune system and help you fight off infections. They can also help improve your skin health and can even help prevent cancer. Orange Nutrition Oranges are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamin C, thiamine, flavonoids, and carotenoids. They also contain a …
- 10 Extraordinary Sesame Seeds Health Benefits- Pentaglax Home RemediesSesame seeds are one of the oldest crops in the world and have been used in traditional medicine for centuries. They are an excellent source of essential nutrients, including magnesium, calcium, iron, and zinc. Sesame seeds are also a good source of fiber and protein. Sesame seeds have many health benefits, including lowering cholesterol and …
- 10 Unbelievable Caraway Seeds Health Benefits – Pentaglax Home RemediesCaraway is the dried fruit of the caraway plant, native to Europe and Asia. The seeds have a pungent flavor similar to anise and are used to flavor a variety of dishes, from bread and cheese to soups and stews. Caraway seeds are also used to make a variety of health-related products, including dietary supplements …
- 10 Benefits of Grapes to Your Health – Pentaglax Home RemediesGrapes has many health benefits, including blood pressure control, weight loss, skin health, hair health, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health. Nutrition Facts of Grapes Grapes are nutritionally dense. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. It is also rich in a phytonutrient called resveratrol. It has many therapeutic benefits in preventing and neutralizing …