Chili peppers are cultivars of several plant species in the genus Capsicum. Capsaicin is the substance that makes chillies hot and helps with both digestion and promoting gut health. They can also lower blood pressure and burn excess fat in the body.
Benefits of Red Chilli Peppers
Improves digestive health and motabolism
Chili has positive effects on the digestive tract. It inhibits acid production in the stomach, stimulates salivation for better food digestion, and promotes digestion by secreting digestive juices in the stomach.
Chili peppers contain capsaicin, a substance that has anti-inflammatory properties. It inhibits substance P, which is associated with the inflammatory process in the body.
Reduce risk of cancer
Capsaicin in chili peppers has been shown to slow down the progressive growth of cancer cells and can also destroy them.
Keeps hair and skin health
The hair follicles are stimulated by capsaicin, which leads to hair growth. Where there are dormant hair follicles, the capsaicin helps increase hair volume.
Consuming chili peppers offers protection against cancer and cardiovascular disease. Therefore, it increases longevity.
Provides Joint Pain Relief
Chili pepper contains substances known as capsaicinoids. These exert powerful anti-inflammatory effects. They help reduce substance P, a pain transmitter in the nerves. They are therefore helpful in conditions such as arthritis, inflammation, pain and swelling.
Also check Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
Chilies are good for preventing bad cholesterol from building up in the cardiovascular system. Therefore, it prevents arteriosclerosis or hardening of the arteries.
- 10 Extraordinary Sesame Seeds Health Benefits- Pentaglax Home RemediesSesame seeds are one of the oldest crops in the world and have been used in traditional medicine for centuries. They are an excellent source of essential …
- 10 Unbelievable Caraway Seeds Health Benefits – Pentaglax Home RemediesCaraway is the dried fruit of the caraway plant, native to Europe and Asia. The seeds have a pungent flavor similar to anise and are used to …
- 10 Benefits of Grapes to Your Health – Pentaglax Home RemediesGrapes has many health benefits, including blood pressure control, weight loss, skin health, hair health, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health. Nutrition Facts of Grapes Grapes are …
- Boswellia Health Benefits and Chronic Pain Management – Pentaglax Home RemediesBoswellia serrata or frankinsence contains chemicals that can lower inflammation, pain, reduce swelling and improve the body’s immune response. Extracts of Boswellia serrata juice, bark and other …
- 10 Incredible Basil Benefits and Uses – Pentaglax Home RemediesBasil benefits and uses include anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, aids digestion, regulates blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, reduces weight, and more. Basil Nutritional Facts Basil is rich in vitamins, minerals …